Monday, March 9, 2015

Maybelline Color drama Intense velvet lip pencil

The spring is coming and so are new products. As every year companies are launching new product lines which of course make my heart jump when seeing them at new stands. As always I could not resist and bought some new products. Let’s start with Maybelline colour drama lip pencil.

Price: 6,95€ which is not cheap if you use it just as a pencil (but the main point I think is to use it instead of lipstick).

Maybelline Color drama Intense velvet lip pencil in colour 150 Fuchsia Desire

Texture: pencil has creamy texture that glides on lips very easily. The fact that it is a pencil makes it precise to apply and its thickness makes the application very quick.

Finish: it has matt finish, the colour looks good on the lips during all its wear, it is consistent and it doesn’t cling to dry patches.

Colour: I bought 150 Fuchsia desire which is bright cool tone pink-fuchsia. The colour is vibrant all the time and I think perfect for spring.

Maybelline Color drama Intense velvet lip pencil in colour 150 Fuchsia Desire

Longevity: the colour stays on all the time unless you eat. After the eating you will have to reapply but then it stays on all the way to the next meal. It doesn’t dry my lips at all I totally forgot that I was wearing something matt.

Final verdict: I love this pencil. It is easy to apply, nice to wear and the matt bright pink looks great. I’m actually thinking of going back to the drugstore and buying some more colours!