Friday, April 10, 2015

First PROJECT 20 PAN finished!

I started my first Project pan in January including 20 products that I wanted to finish by 1st of April. Usually you don’t pick more than 10 products but I was very courageous and here is what got actually used up:
  1. The Multitasker face powder by Milani - DONE
  2. Prep & prime face primer by MAC – almost, going into the basket for next Project pan
  3. Shadow insurance Eye shadow primer by Too Faced - DONE
  4. Pro Longwear concealer by MAC – I haven’t used it up because it went bad, so it’s going into trash (well, to MAC under “Back to MAC programme”)
  5. Double wear stay in place concealer by Estee Lauder - DONE
  6. Outlast stay fabulous foundation by CoverGirl - DONE
  7. Face & Body foundation by MAC - I haven’t used it up because it went bad, so it’s going into trash (well, to MAC under “Back to MAC programme”)
  8. Fix plus by MAC - DONE
  9. BB cream Skin miracle by Garnier - DONE
  10. SuperShock eyeshadow base pot by Avon – not yet, going into the basket for next Project pan
  11. Brow gel by Anastasia - not yet, going into the basket for next Project pan
  12. 2 in 1 eye boosting eyeliner by Physician Formula - DONE
  13. Eyeshadow pencil in colour Champagne Toast by Milani - not yet, going into the basket for next Project pan 
  14. Eyeshadow pencil in champagne by WJ cosmetics – no, going back to my stash, I’ll come back to it later, maybe
  15. Eye pencil in colour Bronze by Bourjois - not yet, going into the basket for next Project pan
  16. Lash exact mascara by CoverGirl - DONE
  17. 2000 calories mascara by Max Factor - DONE
  18. Volume mascara by Essence - DONE
  19. Lipstick in colour Angel by MAC - DONE
  20. Lip pencil in colour Nude by NYX - not yet, going into the basket for next Project pan



All together I used 11 products, 2 went bad, 1 back to my stash and the rest, 6 products, are going into the next Project pan. Apart from products in this challenge, I also used up another 6 items:
  1. Lipbalm by Plante System
  2. Hypnose Drama mascara by Lancome (it dried out after 1 month and half!)
  3. Brow pencil in Taupe by Peggy Sage
  4. Balance n Brighten powder by Laura Geller (finally after 3 years!)
  5. Deluxe size highlighter in Angelic by Tarte
  6. Speed dry top coat nail polish by Nutra Nail
All in all, I used up 17 products! I’m quite happy although I realized that using up products in pencil format will be a major challenge this year:(. I’m already preparing next project pan (although quite late) so stay tuned!