Monday, April 13, 2015

PROJECT 20 PAN vol.2

As promised here is a short list of products I’m going to try to use up by the end of June. 6 are from previous project pan and 14 are new. There are lot of challenging items I must say but if I didn’t have the project pan I’m sure I would neglect them so I say let’s use them up!
  1. SuperShock eyeshadow base pot by Avon (still 1/3 left)
  2. Brow gel by Anastasia (deluxe sample)
  3. Eyeshadow pencil in colour Champagne Toast by Milani (still 1/2 left)
  4. Eye pencil in colour Bronze by Bourjois (2/3 left, that will be a challenge)
  5. Lip pencil in colour Nude by NYX (1/2 left, that may be easy)
  6. Prep & prime face primer by MAC (little bit left, probably 2 weeks of use)
  7. Airbrush concealer by Clinique (1/2 left)
  8. Lumi Magique foundation by L’Oreal (1/2 left)
  9. 4 eyeprimer samples by Urban Decay 
  10. Mascara by Makeup Atelier Paris (full size)
  11. Lipstick in Lush for blast by Color whispers Maybelline (1/3 left)
  12. Prep & prime face powder by MAC (little bit left, probably 2 weeks of use)
  13. BB cream Sublimist by L’Oreal (1/2 left)
  14. Eyeliner pen in colour Brown by Miss Sporty (1 month of use left)
  15. Eyeliner pen in colour Black by Miss Sporty (1 month of use left)
  16. Eyeliner pen in colour Blue by ARTDECO (1 month of use left)
  17. Lipstick n.02 by Dermacol (1/3 left)
  18. Lipgloss n.020 by Catrice (1/2 left)
  19. The Porefessional face primer by Benefit (1/2 left)
  20. Eyebrow highlighting pen by KIKO (full size)



As you can see quite a good mix of products here and I wonder what will be used up and what not at the end (I hope at least products from previous project pan will be gone because I’m slowly getting fed up with them). Let me know if you are also doing your project pan challenge and what products do you want to use up. Courage!