Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blush and glow collection by N.7

I’m always trying cream face products, especially from a drugstore. It is hard to find good one and at the same time I’m thinking why? They are great not only for dry skin to create glow but also for oilier skin girls to use them as a base for powder products for better makeup longevity.

Price: 15£ in Boots drugstore in UK. It was really good value considering that 1 product alone costs 9,95£.



Pop & glow blush: it is bright pink (colour “Rose blossom”). It is hard to blend as it moves around and leaves patches behind. If you leave it unblended (so bright pink) it is too bright for my light skin tone, but it may suit darker skin tone in unblended state better. It dries into matt powder finish and doesn’t stay sticky at all. On me it lasts no more than 4 hours.

“Instant radiance” highlighter: it is light shimmery champagne colour that gives soft highlight. It blends quite nicely, not like the blush, so it is also suitable for beginners. I quite like it, I use it when wearing a no makeup look. I use it together with BB cream and the skin looks nice and glowy. As with the blush it doesn’t last longer than 4 hours.



“Instant radiance” bronzing highlighter: it has warm shimmery bronze colour. It blends easily, doesn’t feel sticky and stays on my skin up to 4 -5 hours. It creates beautiful bronzy, sun kissed look on the face, similar to J-Lo effect. It is my favorite from the trio, I used it a lot this past summer to create glowy bronzy look.

Final verdict: I’m getting rid of blush, I’m going to use up champagne highlighter but I wouldn’t repurchase it. On the other hand, I really like bronzing highlighter and I may repurchase it once I use it up completely.