Monday, July 6, 2015

Dry shampoos: Trend it up and Extra Fresh by Balea and Refresh and Care by Dove

It’s been long time since I reviewed some dry shampoos. I was using up all I had in stock and got to new shampoos only last 3 months. Here is a short review of what I think of them.

DRY SHAMPOO TREND IT UP BY BALEA

Price: 2,79€ for 200 ml in DM drugstore (Slovakia).

Scent: it has light floral scent.

Colour and performance: it is white powder as it is in case of most dry shampoos, so you have to be careful how you spray it. If you apply it from distance and you brush it out, it is invisible. It cleans hair quite well although it is not heavy duty like for example dry shampoo by Schwarzkopf.

Dry shampoo Trend it up by Balea

DRY SHAMPOO EXTRA FRESH BY BALEA

Price: 2,19€ for 200 ml in DM drugstore (Slovakia).

Scent: floral scent mixed with baby powder scent.

Colour and performance: the powder is less visible than the powder from Trend it up shampoo, so you can be less careful and spray it from closer distance. It cleans hair the same way as Trend it up but it gives it little bit of volume, so if I should choose between these two Balea dry shampoos I would go for this one, the Extra fresh dry shampoo.

Dry shampoo Extra fresh by Balea

DRY SHAMPOO REFRESH AND CARE BY DOVE

Price: 4,99€ for 200 ml in DM drugstore (Slovakia).

Scent: sweet floral scent, it can get obnoxious by the time the bottle is finished.

Colour and performance: it is almost colourless so absolutely user friendly. It cleans hair about the same way as Balea dry shampoo BUT it gives it the biggest volume from all the dry shampoos I’ve ever dried.

Dry shampoo Refresh and Care by Dove

Final verdict: out of all dry shampoos I’ve ever tried I prefer Dove one because of its volume effect. Plus, it is invisible and cleans well enough my hair. Since the scent can get obnoxious after one bottle I may switch it from time to time to either dry shampoo Extra fresh by Balea or any dry shampoo by Batiste. In any case it became my most favourite and I’m definitely stocking up once I go to Slovakia for summer vacation.