Monday, July 13, 2015

Fail makeup products volume 3 – hair products

Here comes another episode of fail products, this time in hair category. To be sincere I liked the packing and that’s why I bought them. It’s a pity that the products themselves weren’t as nice as their containers.



GARNIER FRUCTIS OIL REPAIR SPRAY

Price: 5,59€ in L’Oreal outlet store in Parndorf (Austria).

How it’s supposed to work: the product promises to nourish your hair and keep it moist for 48 hours. You can spray it onto the hair after your regular conditioner and quickly wash it off. It has liquid texture and fruity scent.

How it worked: the spray nozzle was awful. It was hard to spray so I ended up unscrewing the top every time I used it. I used quite a lot of it but it didn’t condition my hair at all. In fact the hair felt dry and was hard to detangle.

Oil repair spray by Garnier Fructis

NUTRITIVE SHAMPOO AND HAIR MASK BY LOVEA

Price: both products were under 5€ in DI drugstore (Belgium).

Shampoo: it is a clear shampoo with nutty smell. It says on the bottle that it contains Shea butter and is suitable especially for dry hair. Well, I have dry hair and dry scalp but I got totally different effect from it. It dried my scalp and I got quite dandruff from it. At the same time I felt like it didn’t clean my hair enough, some time I had to use it twice to get my hair clean.

Nutritive shampoo by Lovea

Hair mask: the same story as with shampoo. It is designed to combat dry, damaged or frizzy hair. I used quite a lot of it but I still felt after washing it off like I gave no nutrition to my hair. It didn’t feel like I used any hair mask at all.

Nutritive hair mask by Lovea