Friday, July 3, 2015

PROJECT 20 PAN vol.2 – finished!

It wasn’t that easy to finish all the products and as last time, I finish quite a lot of makeup that wasn’t on my list but couldn’t get rid of the one the list. Let’s see how well I’ve done:

1. SuperShock eyeshadow base pot by Avon - DONE
2. Brow gel by Anastasia – little bit left, I will use it during the summer
3. Eyeshadow pencil in colour Champagne Toast by Milani – still about one week of use, I will use it during the summer
4. Eye pencil in colour Bronze by Bourjois – still about 2 weeks of use, I will use it during the summer
5. Lip pencil in colour Nude by NYX - DONE
6. Prep & prime face primer by MAC - DONE
7. Airbrush concealer by Clinique- DONE
8. Lumi Magique foundation by L’Oreal - DONE
9. 4 eyeprimer samples by Urban Decay – 2 samples left, I will use it during the summer
10. Mascara by Makeup Atelier Paris - DONE
11. Lipstick in Lush for blast by Color whispers Maybelline - DONE
12. Prep & prime face powder by MAC - DONE
13. BB cream Sublimist by L’Oreal - 10ml left (I put it in a little pot), I will use it during the summer
14. Eyeliner pen in colour Brown by Miss Sporty – didn’t use it, I will use it during the summer
15. Eyeliner pen in colour Black by Miss Sporty – still working (after 3 months!)
16. Eyeliner pen in colour Blue by ARTDECO – it transferred on upper lid so much that I didn’t use it, it’s going to trash
17. Lipstick n.02 by Dermacol – still quite a lot left, I will use it during the summer
18. Lipgloss n.020 by Catrice – little bit left, I will use it during the summer
19. The Porefessional face primer by Benefit – didn’t use it in June as I was testing other silicone based primers, I will use it during the summer
20. Eyebrow highlighting pen by KIKO – didn’t use it all, going back into the drawer



Altogether I used 8 products, 1 is not usable, 1 is going back to the stash and the rest, 10 products, I’m going to use during this summer. Apart from products in this challenge, I also used up another 8 items:

1. Eyeshadow n.551 by ARTDECO
2. Eyeshadow n.?? by ARTDECO (the number wore off, it was shimmery light pink)
3. Cashmere wear bronzer in colour Ligh by Physicians Formula
4. Define a brow pencil in colour Dark blonde by Maybelline
5. Base coat by Revlon
6. Top coat by L’Oreal
7. Nail polish n.89 by Sally Hansen
8. Nail polish n.228 by Flormar

All in all, I used up 16 products! Not bad! I decided to give myself a break during the summer and use whatever I please without focusing on using up lot of things. I’m going to use up only products from this project and the rest we’ll see what I use. I will definitely let you know in September what I used and hop on new project 20 pan.